Thursday 13 June 2013

June 2013 Guest Designer Arnlaug Koppang from Norway!




♥ See our current challenge HERE and our current Wall of Fame HERE. ♥

Hello ladies!  Gosh I am SOOOOO excited, grateful, thankful, over-the-moon crazy happy that Scrap Around The World is such a huge success!!  The entries are rolling in so thick & fast this month that the Design Team is battling to keep up with the commenting but please bear with us - we are so excited to see what you have all created & visiting whenever we can :)

Our success is all thanks to YOU & your enthusiasm & participation - THANK YOU,  THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!  It was a dream of mine to create this challenge blog for a LONG time before I made it a reality & I'm just so glad that I did!!  Thank you AGAIN!!!!

Without further ado please welcome our fantastically talented winner from our very first challenge last month, Arnlaug Koppang of Norway, who has created a very beautiful layout for us based on this month's sketch & mood board.


Just a reminder above of our current mood board/sketch combo - don't forget you only have until midnight EST on Tuesday 25th of June to get your entry in for this one so that's only another 12 days!


You can check out Arnlaug's blog HERE.

I'm a 31 year old 'girl' from a small island on the west coast of Norway.
 I'm married with two little girls. I've been scrapbooking since 2008 but it's only in the
 last 2 years that my creativity has really hit the surface & now I can't stop!

 I mainly make layouts but sometimes I try out other projects too, and I'm just starting out with art journalling. 
I love scrapping because it's a hobby for both memory keeping & creating art. 
When I scrap my mind relaxes & takes me away from my busy everyday life.

I can't say I have one particular style but I have to say I'm having a blast when I'm playing with mixed media at the moment!  I'm currently on the Design Team for a great international sketch blog based in Norway, Skissedilla & I am so proud to be on this cool team! I'm also on the Design Team of a British online-store, A Sprinkle of Imagination & also design for  The Color Room

"I was inspired by both the colours & the theme of the mood board.
 Pink & mint green are two of my favourite colours & I love how they compliment each other"

"I loved the camera theme as I am addicted to my mobile phone camera & take hundreds of picture of my daughters each month, hoping for the perfect shot!  I adore this photo of them eating breakfast together & laughing happily!!"


Please remember to leave some love for our very special guest Arnlaug!



16 comments:

Bellaidea said...

What a lovely page you made for us, great work with the sketch and Mood Board! Congratulations again!!

Gayle Price said...

I adore the soft, cute, prettiness of your page Arnlaug, along with your 'arty' details. Congratulations on being the very first challenge winner at SATW.

Leonie said...

Congrats again Arnlaug on last months win and welcome as this months Guest Designer. Your work is beautiful and you've created a simply stunning layout with the sketch on mood board. I love the random, scattered feel to this layout it's so carefree and happy. :)

Keren Tamir said...

love the simplicity of this layout and how it pops up the photo!! amazing idea with the frills under the photo!!

alexandra polyzou said...

love everything on your page!!!it's so fresh & cute!!!so happy to have you with us!!!

Val-Belle said...

My kind of page... congrats on being guest designer. Love your work.

Unknown said...

It's a lovely page, congrats !

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Beautiful interpretation of the moodboard, Arnlaug! Love the softness of your page. Thank you for inspiring us :)

Arnlaug said...

Thank you so much for all the nice comments:-)

I'm so honored to be a guest designer!

juscrap said...

It's amazing page! welcome as this months Guest Designer.xx

Denise Price said...

Very pretty interpretation of the sketch!

Zanka said...

Amazing work, so light and airy!

Eila Sandberg said...

So happy for you sweetie, congratulations again! This is indeed such a delightful page full of happiness and sweet details. Love the colour combo and that photo of your girls! Wonderful take on the challenge! xoxo

Jona Panesa said...

congrats! such a lovely page!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on being our guest designer! Your work is so inspiring and beautiful!

Heather McMahon said...

This is such a soft and feminine page. Love those leaves and hearts!