Friday 20 December 2013

December Guest Designer Tetiana Komarova {aka Taniko} of the Ukraine!




Our Current Winners and Features!

  

Please view our current challenge HERE

Today we welcome back the winner of our November 2013 Challenge,
Tetiana Komarova of the Ukraine as our December Guest Designer!



Hello! My name is Tetiana Komarova, however in the scrap world
 I use my nickname Taniko. I’m 25 years old & I live in Kiev, Ukraine.

Currently there are 3 important matters in my life -

 1)  my family {all my time is devoted to upbringing
 of my son Timofey - & my husband too sometimes!}

 2) my postgraduate studies – for already 2 years all my mental 
efforts have been thrown into the writing of my dissertation.

 3) Scrapbooking! In 2010 I plunged into this exciting world
 & still depend on it!!

I like to make works in different styles but my favourite is clean & simple
 for cards & mixed-media for the rest!   I adore mixed-media techniques
 because they give me the freedom to express myself & seem to be
 the best tool for the realization of creative potential. I like to make
 lots of layers, play with texture paste & paint, & use bright colors
 & fabrics on my pages.  You can find my blog *HERE*


Taniko used our current mood board for inspiration
 to create one of her stunning trademark pages.



I love the white base & ever-so-subtle masking work on her background.


The eclecticism of her pages makes Taniko's work unique!


Layers & textures are a sure-fire way to add instant appeal...



I adore the white mist spatters on the photo!  
Thanks so much for joining us Taniko!!

Please take a minute to leave some comment
love for Taniko today & don't forget to get
your entry uploaded soon - time is running out...

DECEMBER RULES ALLOW tags, ATCs, single
art journal pages & NO restriction on canvas size!
BECAUSE this is an especially busy month SO
we know that time is precious but you still want
to GET YOUR CRAFT ON!!


3 comments:

Di Garling said...

Oh WOW this is such a BEAUTIFUL page Taniko. Adore that subtle background & you texture makes you want to reach right out & touch it. Really beautiful. Cheers Di

Elaine coustley said...

beautiful work you have done to make this gorgeous layout. I'm off to check your blog.x

Eila Sandberg said...

Sure is one beautiful page Taniko! just love love love all the subtle details and pretty layers on your page. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! xx