Sunday 28 September 2014

Video Tutorial by Kasia Bogatko-Scoczypiec
{Design Team 'Moment To Shine'}






Hi everyone & welcome back to another tutorial 
from our Design Team "Moment To Shine" series.

Today we have a video tutorial by Design Team member Kasia Bogatko-Scoczypiec
 from Poland using our current challenge here.  Kasia shared a sneak peak of her
 layout in our mid month reveal & now she shares with us her whole layout!



Kasia has created this ultra-pretty layout  based on the mood board 
below & shares her creative process with us in her video.


Let's get to know a little about Kasia.


"  Hi!  My name is Kasia Bogatko.  
I'm 32 and live in Poland near the Baltic Sea. 

I started scrapbooking in 2011 when I decided to make 
Christmas cards for my family & friends.  My style has 
evolved over the years, with layouts being my first choice, 
followed by art journal pages & canvases.

My projects are rich, full of layers & various mediums.  
I love using paints, mists & acrylic modeling paste.
   I love splashing, misting & distressing papers.  
I am still learning as I love to discover new techniques
& to share my love of scrapbooking through my tutorials. 
 If you enjoy my video I would love you to visit my blog here

Click to watch Kasia's video to see how she created her magical layout!



And now for a few close-ups . . .



Amazing details, lots of texture & beautiful colors!


I love the soft feel to the whole piece!


Supplies List

Papers - 13 Arts & Glitz Design
Flowers, Resins & Stencil - Prima
Mists, Paint, Modeling paste, chipboard - 13 Arts
Old book pages, gauze, cardstock

Thank you to Kasia for sharing your lovely layout with us!
Please leave Kasia some comment love if you are feeling
 inspired  right now!  JUST 3 DAYS left to enter our 
September Challenge.  Find all details here.




12 comments:

Terhi Koskinen said...

Lovely Kasia!!!

Di Garling said...

Great video tutorial Kasia. TFS. :)

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is stunning! That photo is a knockout!

langeatheart said...

Fabulous video Kasia! Love watching how other people did it! Love your layering style! All the best! :)

Asas à imaginação said...

Kasia, me encantei com seu layout, ele é maravilhoso!!!...e aprendi muito com seu vídeo que é formidável!!!
Muito, muito obrigada por inspirar-me e por compartilhar seu conhecimento!
Abraço,
Marlei
Brasil

Rachael Funnell said...

What a FANTASTIC tutorial Kasia... & your layout is SO BEAUTIFUL... ♥

Karita said...

Great tutorial - thank you Kasia :)
And your layout is stunning!

Thank you for the inspiration!

Erica said...

Amazing tutorial - thanks for sharing!! :)

Tusia Lech said...

Totally awesome!! Magical layout!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful!!!!

Lilibleu said...

Wonderful tutorial, I love it !! Congratulations Kasia !

Marilyn said...

Fabulous tutorial Kasia!! love it! xx